Pilates & Playfulness in
September 30th – October 6th, 2022
Join me on this amazing adventure to the beautiful Algarve region of Portugal, known for its picturesque beaches. Enjoy a combination of healthy living and incredible experiences. We will practice Pilates, honor ourselves with mindfulness and gain clarity on our very own core values. Together, we will explore this beautiful region of Southern Portugal by venturing off to the famous caves and picturesque towns along the coastline. We will ignite our childlike playfulness, while creating memories that will last a lifetime. This is a trip that will speak to your core…your heart, mind and abs will thank you! Bring an open mind and a sense of adventure…
We will be staying at a beautiful boutique hotel perched high on the Algarve coast with panoramic ocean views, surrounded by spectacular botanical gardens. With a beautiful fitness space, large outdoor swimming pool, outdoor chess set and multi-level terracing you will have plenty of space to relax, unwind. This is a place that will soothe your soul and rejuvenate your spirit. You will feel right at home.
- 6 nights/7 days accommodations in a luxury private country villa
- Full buffet breakfast daily*
- Afternoon tea, cake, crudities, dip & fruit daily*
- 3 course dinner - 6 nights* (vegan and gluten free available)
- Transportation to/and from Faro airport on 1st day and last day during 3-hour window**
- Daily morning Pilates
- 3 wellness workshops
- Sound Healing Concert
- Kayaking through the grottos
- Daily walks along the coast and countryside
- Group transportation into Lagos for exploring this beautiful seaside town
- Sailing trip to explore the famous caves and rock formations of the Ponta da Piedade coastline
What’s not included:
- Airfare to and from Faro (FAO)
- Travel Insurance (I recommend World Nomads)
- Any additional or optional excursions and activities not mentioned, personal expenses, spa services, Covid tests (if needed at the time)
- Alcohol, beverages other than tea, coffee and water
- Jeep tour to explore the South - West Algarve coastline including, Sagres and Cape St. Vincent approx. $75 per person
- Bike rentals to explore the countryside approx. $25 per person
- Wine Tasting at a local vineyard
- Spa services – massage, facial, pedicure, etc
*Dietary restrictions can be accommodated
**Once I book my flight, I will let everyone know the window of time to have airport transportation included.
Remember, this is your trip to spend how you’d like, so if you don’t want to participate in one of the group activities, please feel free to relax in the garden or by the pool, read a book, take the time necessary to honor your needs.
Getting to the Retreat:
You will buy flights from your home base airport to the Faro Airport in Portugal. (airport code FAO) OR if you choose, you can fly into Lisbon (airport code LIS) and take a local flight to Faro. You can even hop on the bus or train from Lisbon to Faro. The bus or train will take at least 4 hours, so please plan ahead.
***And no worries, I’m here to help you every step of the way with travel planning, as needed.
Double Occupancy with twin beds
$2,799 per person
Passport 2 Wellness reserves the right to alter dates and/or prices on the advice of the Government or competent regulating authority in response to COVID-19
In the event of a COVID-19 related government restrictions resulting in the cancellation of a Passport 2 Wellness Retreat, participants will be contacted via email and presented with options available to them, including refund of all the full amount paid including the deposit. Participants will have five business days to respond, indicating which option they select. Failure to notify us of your selection within five business days of the email being sent will result in forfeiture of the entire amount of the Retreat.
Passport 2 Wellness is not required to provide a remedy or solution, if:
- A participant is well but does not wish to attend an Event due to fears of exposure to COVID-19; or
- A participant is unwell and does not attend an Event (other than due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms); or
- A participant is from a group at a higher risk of COIVD-19 or
- A participant is denied entry into a session, workshop, activity of the retreat when he/she does not abide by the mandatory conditions for attending the retreat. For example, these reasons may include, but may not be limited to, non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested;
If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms and you have paid for an upcoming retreat, please contact Passport 2 Wellness immediately to discuss your options. Passport 2 Wellness strongly discourages to anyone from attending retreats or other in-person events, training sessions, coaching sessions, or workshops when they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. We will work with the participant to find the best solution that is in the best interests of both the participant and Passport 2 Wellness, LLC.